About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Moving Blogs

OK, this morning, I did it.. I moved (well, still getting there) my blog from http://froggietalks.blogspot.com to HERE  All that I can say is that I LOVE the control you can have with Wordpress, although I'm the first to admit, it's a learning curve, but there are a lot of tutorials to help.  The one thing is, for what I wanted in my blog, there weren't tons of options, but IMO it did have more options than Blogger.  Not that I hate Blogger or anything, but with so many other people having such issues with Blogger, I thought it was a good time to move.

Any comments or feedback on the new blog would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.